Smoke, mist or cooling lubricants – For emissions that are hazardous to health, a precise extraction system is recommended.However, the reality in many companies and working environments is that direct extraction is simply not possible due to the process or for reasons of space. The solution: The NOVUS Airtower.
Hall extraction with the NOVUS filter tower
Are large workpieces are processed in your production facility? The workplaces in the factory hall are variable, emissions are mostly created in different places? Then you've come to the right place!The NOVUS Airtower is suitable for use in halls of all sizes. It effectively extracts oil mist, odors and smoke – especially welding smoke – from the room air and thus ensures a safe working atmosphere for colleagues and employees.
Set up, connect power and compressed air and off you go!
- No piping means more flexibility in the room
- Simple installation thanks to Plug & Play
- Hall ventilation according to the layer ventilation principle
Our product is considered the market leader for low-noise and energy-efficient operation in hall extraction.
- up to 70% heating cost savings
- 270° flow-optimized air distribution
- Industry-specific versions
Are you still undecided? Then request a test device without obligation.
- Competent advice
- inexpensive rental device for up to 4 weeks
- Before and after measurement on request
The NOVUS filter tower: aesthetic, efficient, powerful
The AIRTOWER filter tower was specially designed for industries in which hall extraction is often the only option: metal processing and mechanical engineering. It removes oil mist, cooling lubricants and smoke from the air with proven efficiency. The AIRTOWER convinces with a well-thought-out room air technology, because our filter tower does not require any piping and can be used flexibly.
The Airtower, the two-principle genius
The Plug & Play principle- The hall ventilation unit works without pipingaccording to the Plug & Play principle. Thanks to fork-lift truck mounts and crane eyes, the filter tower can be placed anywhere quickly and easily: set it up, connect the electrics and compressed air and you're ready to extract.
The layered ventilation principle- thermal currents ensure that air contaminated with welding fumes, for example, rises to the top. There it is sucked in by the AIRTOWER, filtered and then released as clean breathing air near the ground without draft. This creates a protected area for man and machine, in which your colleagues and employees can work free of hazardous emissions.
The filter tower for reliable hall extraction …
The rising contaminated air is sucked in at the top of the device. Once in the filter tower, it passes through the upper intake duct and is directed towards the filter elements. Here it is evenly distributed to the filter cartridges according to the sieve principle.
… with more than 99.5 percent separation efficiency
After the particles have been filtered out of the air with a separation efficiency of more than 99.5 percent, the air exits at the top of the filter cartridge. An additional fine dust filter in front of the fan unit ensures an increased level of safety. The fans guide the cleaned air through diffuse outlets draft-free within a radius of 270 degrees back into the room.By the way, instead of the usual AC fans, we recommend the much more powerful, economical and low-noise EC fans from our efficiency package.
Decentralized hall extraction system matched to requirements
The AIRTOWER is a universally applicable filter tower for efficient hall exhaustion according to the legal regulations. In addition, we have developed special designs that optimally cover the needs of specific task areas and respond to the specific conditions of various industries.
The AIRTOWER series in detail
With the AIRTOWER series, volume flows of 5,000 to 20,000 m³/h can be reproduced. The side cladding of all our filter towers is made of a robust high-tech polycarbonate. Impact-resistant, scratch-resistant, heat-resistant - clad in this way, all NOVUS filter towers work perfectly even in harsh working environments and remain undamaged. Especially for the use for welding fume extraction we offer an IFA W3 tested version for high-alloyed steel.
The control of the filter towers is easy to understand and takes place via a color display. Although uncomplicated, we are also happy to assist you with the installation and commissioning of your AIRTOWER on request.
Demand-oriented hall extraction …
- AIRTOWER Go – The mobile filter towerwith heavy-duty rollers and push handles for flexible use at frequently changing work locations..
- AIRTOWER Compact – Equipped with only the most necessary components, this filter tower is a sensationally space-saving solutionfor hall extraction with the smallest footprint.
... thanks to individual specialists!
- AIRTOWER Climate – Equipped with heat exchangers, the filter tower provides pleasant warmth in the winter or comfortable freshness in summer. For the extraction of mist even with a 360° air outlet!
- AIRTOWER Pipe – Connected to stationary piping systems, we recommend this filter tower especially for the extraction of welding workplaces.
Individualize hall extraction
Our portfolio offers additional options and performance-based packages that make our filter towers even better suited to your needs. These accessories and option packages are currently available for the AIRTOWER series:
Evolution and efficiency for more performance
- Energy saving up to 60% at full power
- Noise reduction up to 10dB(A)
- continuous regulation of power
- more air volume over the entire service life of the filter cartridges
Maximum plant safety
- Protect your hall and your employees
- Significantly reduce the risk of burning filter systems
- Permanently increase the availability of your plant
Optimal indoor climate, lower energy costs
- Cooling/heating and filtering with one system
- Improved indoor air climate by controlling the outlet temperature
- Reduction of heating and energy costs
- Employee's favorite
Continuous measurement for the best air quality.
- For checking the fine dust content
- fully automatic adjustment of the fan power
- reduced energy demand
Reduced operating costs, increased safety
- Longer service life with stable pressure drop during operation
- Higher separation efficiency right from the start
- Improvement of the energy balance
- Precoating no longer necessary
For our AIRTOWER we also offer small accessories such as activated carbon mats for odor reduction or replacement filter cartridges. Write us directly or have another look at our range of accessories.
Satisfied Airtower customers
The NOVUS Airtower is an established name in the field of decentralized hall extraction. Numerous customers from the mechanical engineering and metalworking industries trust in his performance and our expertise.Take a look at a selection of our projects. For more detailed information or individual questions please contact us directly.
If you are interested in our Airtower our sales team is available for individual consulting. If you require more information about our products or services offered, you can contact us at any time in person, by phone or simply by using our callback service.
We offer many services around and for our products. Talk to us, we will be happy to advise you!
The AIRTOWER series is eligible for BAFA subsidies! This funding program awards investment grants of up to 40% for the purchase of highly efficient technology. We will be happy to assist you with the application process.
You are still undecided? Then let us convince you and test the NOVUS Airtower under real conditions without obligation and for up to 4 weeks.
For our AIRTOWER we also offer small accessories such as activated carbon mats for odor reduction or replacement filter cartridges. Please contact us directly or have another look at our range of accessories.